Friday, November 20, 2009

Plan

I called the 'Resolution' department again today for our home loan. They actually are part of Bank of America who holds our mortgage. The letter didn't say that at all so it is interesting what you find out.
The lady said that our home is past the time for a resale. What that means is anybody's guess. I just realized too that we have been in foreclosure a long time. Amazing. And we just got the registered letter yesterday. She said that if a home goes up for a foreclosure sale, then we have between 30 days and 90 days to move.
The assistant also told me to try B of A for a modification and I was reminded that I had only tried for a modification with a fraud outfit who won't return our money. And B of A won't charge anything.
Now, that all sounds like good news, but even though we will make a profit and loss statement and talk to B of A to try (again) for a modification, I am sure it will be tossed out the window as soon as they quit laughing. However, our plan is that that will just 'buy' us more time to stay here.
The way we figure, since the letter was dated 11/9/2009, we may have 90 days from that date. So we are planning on being out of here on Feb. 9, 2010. I must start packing things that we don't use anyway and get my mind wrapped around the idea that we do have to move, like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment